Sample Durango Destination Wedding Package
45 Guests for $13,000
- 2 nights lodging (Friday and Saturday) during the months of August, September, and October
- Saturday wedding ceremony with choice of locations
- Rustic wood bench seating
- Horse drawn wagon and antique truck to transport wedding party to ceremony location
- Use of lodge dining room the day of the event for set up and decoration
- Wedding reception in lodge
- Reception appetizers and dinner buffet – chose a sample menu or we can design a custom one with you
- Soft Drinks
- Cake cutting service
- Linens, ranch china and glassware, tables and chairs
- Wedding Planner
- Ceremony Officiant
- Alcohol (CTR can provide a bartender for an additional fee)
Guests of the ranch may enjoy the swimming pool, hot tub, and hiking or exploring the property and National Forest.
Activities such as horseback riding, fishing, and shooting sports may be booked based on availability for an additional fee.
Additional catering is available for brunch, rehearsal dinners or daily meals.
You can add more overnight guests up to 58 for an additional fee. We can accommodate up to 58 overnight guests
Accommodations are based on double occupancy. We have 12 units with 2 or more bedrooms in each unit for a total of 29 bedrooms and 29 baths.
2-night minimum accommodation included for peak season of August through October.
You may reserve the entire ranch for 2 nights which includes
- Lodging for up to 58 guests
- 4 – 4 bedroom cabins
- 2 – 3 bedroom cabins
- 3 – 2 bedroom cabins
- 1 – 1 bedroom cabin
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from
- Benches and chairs for the ceremony
- Horse drawn wagon and antique truck for the wedding party
- Tractor with people mover for guests
- Ranch amenities such as heated swimming pool, hot tub, sport court, cookout area and nature
- Catering and other activities such as horseback riding and fishing available for an additional fee
- Staff will manage the transportation, set up and break down of the ceremony site
$7400 two nights lodging
$2500 ceremony fee
Subtotal = $9900
March 4, 2022
- March 4, 2021 to March 4, 2022